We have created a nurturing environment where you and your baby can play and learn. Every area is designed with hygiene and safety in mind:
- We have expert support staff of neonatal and paediatric nurses.
- We use the BUBBY®, a patented flotation device for ensuring maximum comfort and support.
You can see the Bubby in use here.
- Your baby is weighed at every visit for your records.
- Swim nappies and swimsuits are provided to prevent spills.
- After swimming, your baby will be wrapped in a soft warm towel. All our towels are laundered in special washing machines that use ozone purification.
- All our water is purified through a process called reverse osmosis.
- Your baby will enjoy a massage using grapeseed oil from South Africa to keep their skin soft and moisturised. The massage includes gentle exercises to build flexibility and strength.
- The music is chosen to calm and soothe you and your baby.
- A comfortable room is available for you to chat, relax and feed your baby.
- Babies under 8 weeks swim in individual pods of purified water until they receive their first set of immunisations. The larger spa pool is sterilised with OZONE, which destroys all bacteria, viruses, fungi and is safe and kind on the skin, especially for babies with eczema.
We do not sell the BUBBY® as we recommend that babies should be professionally supervised when participating in developmental water activities.