Positive Loving Touch
As your baby transitions from life in the womb to the outside world, positive touch through massage can help he/she to feel loved, respected and secure. It can also help with initial communication and understanding between child and parent as baby develops their first language: touch.
- Becoming acquainted with the behavioural states and cues of your baby.
- Providing quality time for parent and baby interaction, relaxation, observation and communication.
- Can promote lactation.
- Can assist with post-natal depression.
- The combination of being in warm water along with massage promotes relaxation.
- Can reduce the discomfort of constipation and colic.
We provide pure, high quality, unscented oil for massage which is absorbed by and moisturises your baby’s skin.